Mid-tier Commercial Law firm based in Melbourne CBD are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Employment & Workplace Relations team.
You will provide support to a Partner and 2 Lawyers and your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Client liaison
- Drafting and amending correspondence and documents
- File management including opening, closing and archiving files
- Monthly client billing and reports plus responding to billing enquiries and managing complex client requirements
- Diary and calendar management including arranging meetings and travel
- Other general administrative tasks
You will need to have:
- 5 + years’ experience as a Legal Secretary
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills in order to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated capability using MS Office
- High level of attention to detail and a can-do attitude
Friendly and supportive culture where they value their staff and pride themselves on providing the utmost service to their clients.
Many staff benefits are on offer including flu vaccinations, massages, regular social events and activities and subsidised gym membership to name a few.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your application or contact Deborah Dare on (03) 9604 2888 for a confidential discussion.